Monday 27 October 2014

Frizzing technique




I liked learning the technique of this hair style as it was quite straight forward once you got the grasp of it, You take a large open clip then make a figure of 8 throughout it then fasten it with another clip Then straighten over the hair comb it out and it leaves a very tight frizzy looking curl with I feel Is iconic Elizabethan. There was difficult aspects at first as my first couple of sections wernt as good as I hoped as i didn't do them tight enough. As I got used to the process more the easier it became I would consider doing this process as part of my final look as I enjoyed doing it and feel it gives a good authentic outcome. 

Vivienne west wood run way looks that were based around Queen Elizabeth. The whole image screams Elizabethan from the outfit,nake-up accessories, hair pieces and finally the hair itself  I feel really contributes to the final look. I personally love Vivienne Westwoods taken on the Elizabethans.


No comments:

Post a Comment