Sunday 16 November 2014

Buns

To create a bun section the hair into four roll the hair with your hand and then clip down into place I tried to do the sections evenly and similar distance away from each other and secured it well, then you get your hair grip and slowly pull the sections in closer together till they meet pinning in the excess pieces of hair as you go along trying to make it as neat and even as possible also trying not to be able to see the clips.
This was my end result which I'm pleased with I think its fairly even although I could have pinned the top right side in tighter to pull off a more rounded appearance. 

I progressed onto experimenting with platts and buns I feel this look could have been perfected more by making it neater in certain areas although at the same time I like the messy look of it I feel it makes it more contempory. I got inspired by this look I loved the small platts creating almost a hair band effect at the front of the hair I experimented by changing the area of the hair and places the platts at the back just above the bun to create a new look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment