Friday 5 December 2014

Timed assessment- partners design



 This is the design my partner gave me she wanted a sleek top half then very back combed and big look buns at the bottom. she also wanted 'wiggle' platts at the top which was a new technique for me which took some practice they were simplistic although you had to make sure you had a tight grip or the would loosen or fall out and making sure my sections for each platt were even

myself and my partner are  not being in the same class therefore I felt I had slightly less time at the begging to discuss ideas and designs we worked through it and showed a real commitment to each other arranging other ways we could practice and doubling up on our practical lessons. and I feel in the end it gave me a better understanding how committed you need to be and was helpful to branch out and work with people I wouldn't have usually.


I feel like I succeeded in producing my partners design and I'm happy with the result I feel putting in alot of practiced helped me as I wasn't rushing because I knew how long each part of the hairstyle would take me.

The only part I would go back and change would be the bun at the back as one side was alot thinner and didn't work out too plan I would go back and add more hair to the thinner side it  made me go back to the other side and make that appear thinner so they wernt as un even.



No comments:

Post a Comment